Business Development Manager
A genuinely unique opportunity for an experienced salesperson to work with a truly cutting edge, architectural technology company based in London. Small but rapidly growing, now is the perfect time to join, playing a key role in business development and success.
Recently founded by a highly impressive management team with a track record of ground-breaking success with technology solutions, this company provides a revolutionary tool for architects, developers, advisors and the public sector.
Saving time and money for anyone involved in planning or development, and directly leading to better decision making, it is already being used by local government, public bodies, architects, land owners, developers and property agents
You will be a senior member of the team responsible for all new business sales to large & strategic accounts.
- Responsibility for sales from initial contact right through to close
- You will be selling to Architects, Developers, Planners, Local authorities, Transport Engineers, Project Managers and Contractors
- Drive sales through targeted account-based sales and marketing activity
- Attend industry events, you will be required to perform demos, speak in public and network effectively.
- Interact with prospects both on the phone and face to face, working with multiple contacts within and across organisations so building rapport, objection handling & managing complex sales is required.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Keeping the CRM system up to date is vital
The Business Development Manager will be technologically minded, with excellent computer skills, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Experience of the built environment
- Previous experience of selling to large organisations
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment and experience of dealing with multiple tasks and managing your time effectively is crucial.
- A degree is preferred but not essential.
The Business Development Manager will benefit from
- OTE £70,000 - £80,000 (basic salary £40,000 - £50,000)
- 22 days' holiday per year, increasing to 27 through length of service.
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Private Health Care
- Life Insurance- 4 times salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Interest-free commuter travel loan
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- Access to Employee Assistance Support Line
If you are a Business Development Manager seeking a fresh challenge or interested in having a confidential conversation about various opportunities, then please contact Abbie Espanhol at Brandon James.
Sales / Sales Executive / Built / Design / Product / Technology / Business Development / Developers
- Sales / Sales Executive / Built / Design / Product / Technology / Business Development / Developers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'