Business Development Manager
c£40k plus commission and excellent benefits
My client, a dynamic and forward thinking fleet solutions organisation, is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Sales Team.
Reporting into the Business Development Director, the main purpose of the role is to sell bespoke fleet management solutions, products and services across a broad range of industries and sectors to meet monthly and annual sales targets.
- To achieve the annually agreed sales level target set by the BDD
- Develop strategies to successfully take opportunities through to successful conclusion
- Build a business plan that will meet and exceed the set annual targets
- To develop relationships with prospects that match the company profile in order to create an opportunity pipeline to meet or exceed targets
- Manage and own prospect pipeline from inception of phone call to a prospect or appointment through to opportunity and eventual closure
- Lead bid opportunities in conjunction with the Bid Writer and/or wider business
- Create and execute high quality proposals and presentations
- Lead internal briefings on opportunities to seek the support of the internal business
- To lead pricing proposals for prospects within authorised limits and seek sign off as and when required
- Complete the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete reports in a timely fashion to a high quality standard of accuracy
- To forecast, monitor and evaluate sales performance against agreed key performance indicators, to be agreed with BDD
- To work with other areas of the business to assist in gaining information required to complete proposals or bid responses within required timescales
- Attendance of external events such as exhibitions to represent the company and develop relationships with prospects
- Create and execute high quality bid responses, proposals and presentations
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of solutions sales as well as strong relationship management skills to establish rapport with prospects at all levels mainly face to face and via telephone channels. You should also have a track record of leading successful bids. Although not essential, it would be an advantage if you possess knowledge of fleet management or vehicle leasing/funding. You will also have the ability to communicate clearly in writing and orally, be highly customer focused and possess strong negotiation skills.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'