Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking to join a forward thinking society in role whereby you will be maximising opportunities with existing and new accounts?
Our client is a leading mutual society formed over 30 years ago with a goal to help families understand the world of modern finance. Due to being a mutual society, any profits made go back into the business to help further improve their systems, benefiting their customers. As part of their continued growth of their lifetime mortgage and products for Over 50’s, they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Roles and responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
As a Business Development Manager, you focus will be on maintaining relationships and increasing business levels from their existing accounts for the lifetime mortgage and products for Over 50’s. You should look to prospect and develop new accounts and work in conjunction with the Senior Management for Intermediary Sales. You will be the main contact for agreed business producing accounts and work to drive those relationships forward and become the go-to provider.
Requirements to be considered as a Business Development Manager
- You must have industry knowledge within mortgages, equity release and protection
- You must have sufficient awareness and understanding of industry trends
- You must have experience of relationship management at both national and local level
- Therefore, ideally you should be a current Business Development Manager within the intermediary market for mortgages / equity release
- Happy with extensive travel to ensure visibility with key accounts and intermediary partners
- Salary of £50,000 plus bonus and excellent company benefits
- People based business that promotes a team environment whilst encouraging good results
- Exciting role as a Business Development Manager dealing with key accounts!
- Working with Strategic Account Manager and Head of Intermediary Sales to promote their over 50’s products
- Field based role
North England or Midlands
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'