Business Development Manager
£30 000 - £35 000 - OTE Uncapped
Our client is looking for their next sales superstar to join their already successful team in Liverpool. They are an industry leading commercial data centre service provider. As a multi-award winning technology business their focus is not only on this aspect of what they do, but it is primarily on the customers. Providing highly secure, well-tailored solutions under strict governance and accreditation, they make sure that the right service and support is available at all times, while at the same time being as cost-effective as possible.
- Competitive salary
- OTE is uncapped
- 1st-year commission up to £35 000
- Travel expenses
- Company pension
- Ethically focussed business
- Excellent working environment
- 28 days holiday
- Development and progression opportunity
- 12-month development programme in product and technical commercial skills
The Role and Required
- Use Sales skills to prospect profile and engage prospective clients that align with the strategic direction of the company
- Build up a Sales Pipeline that maintains a minimum pipeline cover ratio of 3:1
- Maintain required management reporting information that will include, but is not limited to the CRM system, Account Development Plans, and accurate forecasting information.
- Meet prospective clients across the UK.
- Learn and understand the end-to-end propositions services to be able to articulate to prospective customers.
- Work to achieve individual targets & KPIs, and contribute when required to the wider business targets and goals.
- Involvement with marketing, telemarketing and involvement with focused campaigns to increase the prospective customer list.
- Highly motivated individual with a willingness to learn and to work proactively as part of a multi-skilled team.
- Ability to prospect and engage clients and build relationships that work towards delivering revenues
- Qualification skills to quickly ascertain business to pursue and ‘qualify out’ inappropriate opportunities.
- A basic understanding of IT, Hosting, Telecoms etc and the ability to learn and understand new technology quickly.
- Ability to operate at various levels with prospective clients, including board presentations (not initially).
- Commercial awareness – construct pipeline and opportunity that delivers the correct financial measures
- Ability to write proposals, tender responses, and construct/deliver presentations.
- Collaborative working.
- Ability to manage relationships internally to ensure the virtual team works coherently.
- A driven ‘can do’ attitude, self-motivating, with the flexibility to work outside of the Job Description
The Must Haves:
- Full clean driving license
- Comfortable with overnight stays on business if required
- Consultative and solutions based sales experience
- Confident in building relationships
- Experience in growing existing and developing accounts
- Client presentations skills
- Knowledge of cloud technology
- Experience within an infrastructure or software setting
Please apply & all suitable candidates will be contacted asap. Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is sometimes not possible to speak to all applicants directly. Please assume that if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of your application that on this occasion it will not be progressed. We thank you for your understanding.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'