Company - Leading food supplier.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team of a leading specialist food supplier.
You will cover an territory between Aylesbury and Bristol, including parts of the Cotswolds and up to Cheltenham.
You will win new busines, and grow profitable independent sales for the company, and prospect new clients within the independent sector, and larger accounts
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- To achieve and increase sales turnover and gross profit
- To devise and deliver area business plan to maximise growth
- To gain and develop new accounts
- Accurate completion of area sales administration
- Maintenance of effective call cycle, via Call Smart
- To maintain competitor awareness
- To contribute to Regional Plan
- To maintain and develop knowledge of product offering
- Ensure best commercial fit to customer and business
- Maximise selling opportunities by analysis of customer need
- To work closely with the Branch Manager and individuals within the team.
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of profitable sales delivery
- Demonstration of the effectiveness of the company sales process
- Relevant experience of foodservice (desirable, but not essential)
- The capacity to interpret, understand and act upon financial data to achieve customer solutions
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence
Location - Field based around Aylesbury/ Oxford/ Bristol area.
Salary - Up to 40K (OTE £45-55K) + company car + laptop + mobile phone
Hours - Monday to Friday business hours
- Area Sales
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Food Industry
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'