2 Business Development Managers - 40k Basic - OTE 60K uncapped - North Wales & Shropshire - Broadband Sales - B2B
Looking for two Business Development Managers to sell Internet Services to business customers, new & existing.
Having won contracts in Devon, Shropshire and Wales we are expanding our team and are looking to recruit dynamic, sales people who are keen to develop with the company.
You will be confident on the phone and in person, have a proven track record of selling to businesses and show that you are target and results driven whilst ensuring that the business and the customer are prioritised.
You will need to have excellent time management skills and be able to show evidence of successfully working against KPI's, metrics and SMART targets.
The role will involve:
- Self-generating leads and enquiries via networking, web, telephone & face to face.
- Managing key projects and work collaboratively with the wider team as well as managing the day to day sales activity.
- Help support marketing initiatives and attend exhibitions and events as required
- Work with internal and external support teams, customer services, network engineers etc.
- Assist with mentoring and supporting new team members and staff as required.
- Maintaining accurate customer records on CRM as well as other admin as required
- Accurate and timely reporting as required
- Taking ownership of own sales and customers, ensuring company's expectations are exceeded.
You will need:
- Strong track record in sales
- Experience of the broadband or leased line market preferable
- Target and results driven whilst ensuring the Business and the Customer are prioritised
- Demonstrable evidence of successfully working against KPI's, metrics and SMART targets
- Proven time management skills
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills (written and oral)
- IT skills and competencies in all Microsoft packages
- Proactive, creative, innovative, resourceful
- Quick learner - to get up to speed with the industry
- Strongly organised and methodical with emphasis on time management
- Ability to work under pressure
Basic salary of £40k, OTE £60k, pension, increasing holiday allowance with loyalty, mileage allowance and a great working environment.
Interested? Call Janice on now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'