Are you an ambitious and driven Business Development Manager? Our client, a digital print and document technology solutions provider, is looking for additional support on their sales team and is seeking someone who is experienced, hungry and not afraid to close sales. Sound like you?
You will join the business as a Business Development Manager, working as part of a cross-functional sales team of like-minded, ambitious professionals. You will succeed in this role if you aim to provide a consultative sales approach and are able to effectively plan and deliver results.
As Business Development Manager it will be your responsibility to:
- Proactively plan and make sales calls to businesses to arrange meetings
- Attending meetings, aiming to close business where possible
- Provide a consultative and innovative sales approach, to effectively overcome objections and build strong client relationships
- Show professional direction in a B2B sales sector
- Establish the needs and priorities of potential clients, working collaboratively to build strategies and offer solutions
- Provide cost effective solution to meet individual client needs
- Complete all sales administration duties as required
To be successful in your application as Business Development Manager you must:
- Have previous experience working in a B2B Sales capacity
- Show a proactive and results-driven approach to sales
- Enjoy working in a target driven role
- Be able to evidence experience of using innovative and consultative sales skills
- Carry a proven track sales record
- Carry a full, clean UK driving license
Whilst not essential, an understanding of the digital print industry would be highly advantageous.
This role offers a basic salary of up to £25,000, along with an impressive commission structure
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Commercial Consultant Katie Newton who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Katie on or via email at
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'