Business Development Manager
Location: Hobs Repro, Hobs Repro Abingdon, OX14 4SD.
Salary: Up to £25k DOE per annum plus car allowance and commission.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Are you looking for a Sales career with a company that will offer you the support and opportunity to grow? Hobs Repro, Liverpool are looking for a forward-thinking Business Development Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will have a chance to contribute to the success of the Hobs Group. Through developing a detailed understanding of Hobs core capabilities, in order to support high-level sourcing of potential clients and income. A Business Development Manager will help deliver Hobs national growth strategy. You will work with leading technology, creative and professional companies to enable them to add value to their business through our market leading range of products and services. Hobs is the perfect environment for an ambitious, enthusiastic and results in oriented person with a proven track record in selling and a history of exceeding targets.
• Identify, qualify and manage new business opportunities
• Foster and develop existing relationships through strong account management
• Present our services and solutions as necessary
• Maintain excellent internal and external relationships
• Acquire in-depth knowledge of our services and solutions
• Develop business strategies to expand Hobs services in the UK
• Supporting senior management and wider Hobs group
• Strong reporting and communication both internal and external
• To seek and introduce group opportunities.
Successful applicant requirements:
• Proven track record of sourcing and winning new business
• Track record of achieving targets
• Consultative approach to new business development
• Understand GP and margins
• Experience of producing quotes
• Ability to take and understand a brief in all formats
• Clear communicator with both customer and production team
• Previous experience in the Print industry & Web2Print is desired but is not essential.
Some of our benefits include:
• Competitive salary
• Attractive Commission package
• Up to 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Opportunities for progression
Hobs Repro is a leading independent reprographics company and is proud to hold a Royal Warrant for services to the Royal Household.
We provide fast and reliable print solutions, as we run every stage of the process: from concept and Graphic Design through to high-resolution Digital Printing, Bespoke Finishing to delivery using our own couriers. Focusing on printing for Architects, Engineers, Construction (AEC) and the creative industries, we invest heavily in equipment, as only the best printing technology guarantees the best quality.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'