BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANGER
Our client is the UK's premier wholesale specialists and they are looking to grow their sales team. This is an exciting time to join a fun and forward thinking company. With a huge presence in the US the company have expanded to UK/EMEA with extensive growth plans and new product development
Your main focus as a Business Development Manager will be to attract new business and to contact existing dormant accounts. You will have exclusivity in your own territory
- Planning and managing sales campaigns in order to increase your portfolio
- Conduct a high volume of calls per day and arranging meetings
- Generate new B2B sales and to meet targets agreed
- Attending and presenting successfully at external meetings with clients
- Presenting stock to your clients
- Managing the client base that you build up
- Reporting to head office on your weekly sales figures
- Merchandising stock and keeping clients up to date with new products
- Representing the company with the highest of standards at all times
- You will be responsible for managing your own diary and reporting back on your KPIs
- Attending company Trade shows throughout the year
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar sales position
- Experience in generating new business
- Target driven and motivated
- Computer literate
- Great organisational skills
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'