Business Development Manager ( £20-30K dependent on experience + commission ) Northwood , Middlesex
Our Client a local Estate Agent is looking for a Business Development Manager to join this growing business to take the business to the next level. Offering great benefits and incentives.
- Driving business development activities sales activities and the acquisition of new business.Seeking opportunities for business growth within the locality and beyond
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Overseeing Sales/ Lettings
- Industry knowledge/experience and expertise.
- 2/3 years minimum industry experience Knowledge of property law - Section 21
- ARLA Qualification desirable but not essential
- A Full UK driving license
- Good Basic IT Skills
- Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'