JOB OVERVIEW: Business Development Manager / Sales Executive (software sales / SaaS sales / professional services sales / consultative sales / technology sales experience preferred)
SALARY: EXCELLENT basic plus double OTE (uncapped with accelerators) plus £5K car allowance plus comprehensive benefits package !
LOCATION:- Christchurch, Dorset with travel to your customers
For decades, my worldwide client has been at the forefront of providing ground-breaking risk management security expertise and technology to the aid of many global companies both large and small from many different industries and government sectors. They continue to grow and reinvest in new cutting-edge software products and systems that are designed and developed in-house. The company continually invests in its employees and encourages continuing professional development and ongoing training making this a great place to work and realise your true potential !
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a number of Business Development Managers / Sales Executives to join the sales team promoting their Cloud-based / SaaS risk management technology platform. You will be responsible for attending speculative meetings with prospects and formal presentation meetings in order to develop relationships and increase revenue opportunities. You should have gravitas and be tenacious in work ethic, forward-thinking, organised and results orientated. You will also have overriding responsibility for delivering value added solutions to prospective clients, managing the smooth negotiations of the contracts and overseeing the structured implementation of the new business relationship into the business. You will employ all avenues for prospecting, including cold calling, working through references, etc. to ensure that the required number of meetings are attained and conducted.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Management and acquisition of client accounts.
- Generating leads by cold calling and networking.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the wider risk and security industries to enable a very consultative approach in their dealings with prospects and clients, and to be considered an "expert" in their field.
- Identify opportunities for core business propositions.
- Attend both speculative and formal meetings with prospects and clients to build relationships and develop business revenue opportunities.
- Write and develop compelling client specific proposals.
- Close business based on a mutually agreeable set of expectations.
- Experience of operating in a business services sales environment OR software sales / SaaS sales / OR consultative sales is ESSENTIAL for this vacancy!
- Managing the client cycle from targeting and engagement through to pitch and delivery.
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining executive level relationships with Tier-1 / Enterprise customers across any vertical markets
- Graduate or graduate calibre.
- Highly tenacious and strong self-starter mentality
- You will be at a significant advantage if you have an understanding of SaaS (Software-as-a-service / basics of Cloud computing)
WHAT'S ON OFFER:-
Along with the chance to work with a growing global market leader with an innovative SaaS product suite, which offers excellent training & continuing professional development, my client offers;
A highly competitive salary plus uncapped commission with accelerators.. and a comprehensive benefits package
An extremely pleasant and professional working environment with like-minded business consultancy sales enthusiasts.
There are also chances of career progression for the right candidate
IF you are a strong match to the specific requirements for this role then please apply with a CV as soon as possible. Candidates who are not a close match sadly cannot be considered.
Keywords; sales, software, technology, cloud, applications, manager, business development, account manager, executive, Consultant, Professional Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'