A leading, full service law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to sit in their Reading office. The role is responsible for the planning and delivery of incisive and value-added business development initiatives.
- Develop client strategies
- Lead on pitch strategy and support strategic bids
- Supporting the preparation of business plans and overseeing all elements of BD activity to ensure alignment. This includes client development, product focus, profile raising, marketing and communications, CRM, pitching, research, analysis and event management.
- Assessing and developing opportunities to strengthen international and cross-practice cooperation
- Manage the BD team involved in implementing related activities
- Working with partners to identify priorities for business development
- Must already be at manager level who has strong partner and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Well-developed understanding of marketing and business development strategy and implementation.
- Ability to effectively manage pitch processes.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to influence others to support objectives.
- Able to effectively manage a diverse and inclusive team, and support the career development of individuals.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Peter Wallis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'