BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Northern Ireland /ROI
Home based and/or Office based
Excellent Salary + OTE dependant on experience, plus pension and 28 days holidays, Company car/Car allowance,
My client is a well known certification body providing management system certification to the industrial and commercial sectors across Northern Ireland and ROI. Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to be home based covering both regions.
Purpose of the role
The successful person will be promoting management system certification on behalf of a notified body. You will engage in new business development, account management, client visits and telesales activities to secure future business for the organisation. The successful person will be expected to develop and sustain excellent customer relationships with both new and existing clients; growing the management system certification products and services across the region, whilst achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
- To achieve individual sales targets and support colleagues to achieve their sales targets
- To complete cold calling and telesales activities
- To build positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase initial revenue and retention revenues.
- To record all sales leads and activities
- To build positive relationships with new and existing clients to increase number of quotes and sales conversions
- To support the Directors with sales visits, exhibitions and events when necessary
- Maintaining and handling key customer accounts and growing and upselling of current management system certification.
- To develop new clients to increase the customer base.
- To carry out general administration duties associated with the role.
- Demonstrable track record of selling either management system certification or service in a consultative sales structure
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence others
- Must drive and be willing to travel to client sites to attend meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work for one of the nicest companies around, but also an opportunity to grow their existing client base. As this is a new role, you will be the flagship across the region in promoting their services, and will be justly rewarded for your efforts.
Collective Recruit Ltd are a specialist recruitment agency, focussing on Testing, Inspection and Certification, covering roles at all levels within the Quality, Environmental or Health and Safety sectors.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.
- new business developmentfield salescertification salesmanagement system certificationISO 9001ISO 14001OHSAS 18001ISO 45001sales manageraccount manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'