BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client is looking for someone who is responsible for delivering sales activities by representing the business and develop close working relationships with all key brokers as per the broker strategy.
- Strengthen existing relationships
- Seek new opportunities for business development and growth.
Property Finance/Banking background preferred but not essential
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES for our Business Development Manger
- Promote the business and always limit risk to the business reputation and brand with a view to growing the loan book year on year.
- Identify new business development opportunities and develop relationships which will provide new business.
- Develop, manage and maintain good working relationships with Brokers and where necessary take appropriate steps to resolve any conflict that may arise with the support of the Head of Sales.
- Manage the relationships with the core brokers assigned to you, ensuring regular telephone contact and meetings as per the sales objectives.
- Work with the sales team to achieve the best results possible. Support the development of new team members to ensure that sales objectives can be met.
- Promote your own continual development and improvement.
- Identify and attend industry related events and networking opportunities to support company sales and growth.
- Ensure you attend PIN meetings to maintain industry knowledge and presence.
- Use the marketing available to you to promote the business effectively.
- Work to the sales targets provided and report your diary and progress to the Head of Sales weekly, or as frequently as requested.
PLEASE APPLY for this Buiness Development Role NOW
- Business Development
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'