Business Development Manager
- 12-month FTC
- Start ASAP!
One of the boutique US law firms is looking for a Business Development Manager to cover 12 months maternity. The role will see you reporting to the Head of Business Development who is based in their Brussels office and have line management responsibility for one coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuinely friendly team with entrepreneurial partners.
- Assist with the development and coordination of client development plans for the group and individual partners.
- Attends and contributes to practice group meetings and planning sessions.
- Tracks and analyses practice initiatives and how those initiatives impact the group’s budget.
- Evaluates past initiatives to determine whether there is sufficient ROI to repeat those initiatives.
- Facilitates the planning, implementation and follow-up of new business or cross-marketing opportunities.
- Serves as lead project manager for UK/Europe-focused RFPs and pitches and contributes to global RFPs and pitches as necessary.
- Coordinates with the Communications team on thought leadership pieces and leveraging social media platforms.
- Participates in hiring, managing and developing junior members for her/his team.
- Prepares annual performance appraisals and provide timely performance feedback on performance.
The successful candidate will have worked within a law firm driving business development. You will have first class communications skills and have the ability to motivate partners and build a business partner relationship.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'