This Business Development and Sales position, forms a pivotal role within a specialist Legal Indemnity insurance provider and as such, a background gained in a development capacity within either an Insurance or Legal Sales environment is essential.
The most appropriate, and preferred background within this field would be one acquired within a proactive role focusing on Trusts, Probate and Estates however cross training can be arranged for candidates previously working in other legal sales or insurance development positions. Applicants must be self-motivated and confident, with a proven track record of success, who are capable of using their initiative to get results working as part of a dynamic team. Key duties will include:-
- Developing close relationships with existing clients to generate organic growth from within those accounts
- Identifying opportunities, producing leads and where appropriate, booking and attending appointments, presentations and events with the emphasis on high quality leads
- Proactively following up leads generated from client services/marketing
- Attending sales meetings to update information and discuss any issues and provide internal communication bulletins
- Preparing and delivering marketing and sales collateral and presentations, liaising with external agencies as required
- Competitor Analysis - monitor blogs, news websites, alerts and industry publications
- Managing online and offline advertising campaigns, social media campaigns and event programmes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'