Our client is a Product Development Consultancy Business with a fantastic industry reputation. They are seeking a Business Development Manager with strong relationship building skills and bags of ambition to join their team in Exeter. Your role will be to develop new business and to effectively handle customer enquiries and facilitate turning these enquiries into business. Managing the process from inquiry to manufacturing will require excellent relationship building skills both with the client and with the relevant parties throughout the supply chain. The ideal candidate will be an experienced salesperson who has worked in new product development in the past.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Communication with clients and suppliers to ensure product development is on time
- Selling new ideas concepts and technologies to new clients
- Internal liaison to solve any issues or problems which arise
- Coordination between suppliers and clients in regard to product developments
- Attending meetings both nationwide and internationally
- Preparation of presentations and other projects
- To cover for other team members or to deputize for the MD during absence
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Good Business Development experience
- Preferably experience working in a product development environment
- Top-class relationship building skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability
- Ambitious and driven with a positive and cheerful disposition
- An excellent communicator with a good sense of humour
- IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office
The role will pay a competitive salary with a negotiable OTE for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a company performing innovative and exciting work and to grow with the business and potentially become a director. Apply ASAP or call for an informal discussion.
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Account manager, senior account manager, international sales, product manager, product lifecycle, new product development, Exeter sales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'