About The Retail / Logistics Recruitment Technology Company
Our technology client is an award-winning Retail / Logistics recruitment platform company based in Central London in some brilliant vibrant offices. After launching into the technology market in 2016 they have been going from strength to strength, growing at a rate of 1000% yearly and firmly cementing their place in the Retail / Logistics Recruitment Technology sector. As a Business Development Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
About The Business Development Role
The Business Development Manager role will give you an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Retail / Logistics Recruitment environment.
Key Responsibilities for the business development role:
* Securing new business from Retail / Logistics industry relevant companies to use the technology platform
* Attending events to interact with C-Level clients and decision makers appropriate for technology and Retail / Logistics industry
* Contribute to the company's continuous improvement of its quality and communications.
* Through the support of a great training programme, identify and target potential clients.
* Devising business development plans with the freedom to implement them.
If you are currently in a Retail / Logistics sales role or are currently working as a Business Development Manager this is the ideal next step in your sales career.
Preferred Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
* 3+ years B2B sales experience with a track record in achieving and delivering against targets + quotas
* Ideally background in and knowledge of HR / Retail / Logistics industries
* Preferably an existing network
* Strong interest in taking on a challenge
* Entrepreneurial charisma
* Had a hand in strategy previously
The Business Development Manager role receives a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £40,000 with £70,000 OTE depending on experience and excellent company benefits such as a zone 1-4 travel card. All of this with an excellent level of work life enjoyment and a relaxed yet inspiring atmosphere.
For more information about the Business Development role or to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'