As part of a global strategy to facilitate growth an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a Global, $multibillion mining company in their US business unit for the central states.
This new role will be responsible for analyzing the total market, determining new business opportunities and build on existing relationships in the central states for capital equipment, spare parts, service and drilling tools.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting market analysis to analyze the current channel partners in the region and to determine and assess other potential channel partners.
- Leading the transformation of business in the central states.
- Assessing potential in the markets served and make recommendations to penetrate underdeveloped opportunities.
- Observing current capabilities and market presence and assist to support and improve customer relationships.
- Identifying opportunities with new customers and expand presence with existing customers.
- Based on available product portfolio, develop specific sales programs related to various customer segmentations.
- Implementing strategic initiatives and help introduce new products.
- Establishing and monitoring market pricing levels to be competitive, as well as profitable.
- Researching competitor activity and prepare reports for the sales force and management on upcoming threats/opportunities.
The ideal person will have:
- A degree in Engineering
- Strong working knowledge of the construction and mining industry with an emphasis on the central states.
- Previous experience with direct sales or OEM dealer management
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further or have anyone you can recommend, please get in contact.
- business development
- drilling tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'