- Up to £40k basic salary, realistic OTE of £100k, with high achievers earning in excess of £130k
- Glassdoor’s best places to work for 2018
- Autonomous role selling an award winning service
- Company car provided, travel costs, extensive marketing and administration support
As a result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our team in Scotland. This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are eager to excel and are driven to exceed expectations.
As a BDM, you will identify new business opportunities selling a market leading service to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). You will be selling Peninsulas end-to-end workplace solution. It is an offering that has seen us secure over 40,000 clients at group level, making us the market leader in the industry.
Plenty of companies talk about great earning potential, at Peninsula, we walk the talk with a competitive base salary and a transparent commission scheme that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of £100k per annum. All you require is a great attitude to new business generation, have a passion for meeting prospective clients to understand their needs and a professional approach to selling. You will have access to a dedicated appointment setter, an ultra-efficient sales administration team, a leading learning and development team, a company car, mobile devices, and a dedicated period of training to prepare you for success.
- Contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business prospects
- Self-sourcing leads and securing new business opportunities
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service, thereby creating referral and intermediary opportunities
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Peninsula product and procedures
- a proven track record in B2B sales
- a mature approach to consultative selling
- excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- a positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
- extensive social and business networks
Our vision is to empower and protect every business. Peninsula works directly with employers to ensure they stay on top of rapidly changing legislation. Whether it be dealing with a difficult employee, facing a claim or reviewing health and safety, our clients can rest assured we have them covered.
The opportunities are endless, with an outstanding capacity for earnings. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"