We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join this leading international Law firm based in Central London.
The Business Development Manager is a high profile role within the firm that will generate, advise on and drive forward development of key strategic business development initiatives and campaigns, with particular focus on raising the external profile of the Disputes team and on identifying opportunities to leverage the significant growth of this service area in recent years, to develop work streams within EMEA.
- Strategic planning and management
- Client development
- Profile raising
- Best practice
- Team management
We are looking for an established Marketing/Business Development Manager; who has a strong understanding of professional services; someone who can quickly build rapport with key stakeholders; can work independently; has experience of managing direct reports; and has the confidence and insight to take a view of direction on behalf of stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level with demonstrable and/or professionally recognised marketing or communications qualification (such as CIM, etc)
- Significant amount of relevant marketing and organisational experience within a legal and/or professional services environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing and writing bids
- Experience of managing direct reports
- Builds trust amongst fee earning team and wider stakeholder community
- Understands the need and has the ability to manage expectations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'