Business Development Manager
Up to £28,000 + Commission OTE £60,000 - £80,000 + Car allowance
Have you worked in Recruitment before?
Do you have a natural ability to build up relationships with like minded people?
Then why not apply for this amazing Business Development Manager role starting immediately!
- Visit and develop the existing clients and recruitment agencies selling your products and services
- Build up your own patch and geography
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Generate revenue
- Find new customers and clients
- Maximise marketing opportunities to generate as much revenue as possible
- Chase up sales leads
- Attend sales events
- Prepare reports and business data
- Create and present products and services to customers and senior management
- Identify new decision makers within organisations
- Set up meetings with new clients and customers
- Plan and prepare pitches to clients and customers
- Take customers out on various entertaining events
- Know your market and competition
- You will need to travel to London once a week (expenses covered)
- Be out of the office visiting clients and recruiters 3 days a week
- Be able to cover and travel across the UK
- Aim to get on new recruitment agencies PSL
- Extend the relationship with current agencies and aim to be Number 1.
- You will be required to work 37 hours a week. The hours are negotiable to accommodate client's/ customers requirements.
A well established HMRC approved Umbrella company that help thousands of Contractors and temporary staff make the most out of their outcome. They pride themselves on their reoutation and service and are looking for a professional and people orientated Business Development manager to continue this.
You will receive a salary of up to £28,000 and can earn an OTE of between £60,000-£80,000 with commission. The company cover all expenses including giving you a car a;lowance to cover your travel to see clients.
They are looking for outgoing individuals who enjoy entertaining clients and being paid to socialise and build relationships with people. The office is in Cheshire (South Manchester) and you will expected to be out in the field 1-3 days a week.
The interview process is in two parts and will include a presentation
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and must hold a full driving license.
To apply email or call Jennifer on
Best of Luck.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"