B2B Sales & Management Opportunity: Representing a market leading brand in the field of Packaging Print and Labelling Technology. This is the chance to join a growing business, representing a long established brand with over 30 years global trading history - who are relatively new to the UK market place (1year). By joining the business at this crucial time, you will make a big impact on the launch and can build a robust Sales Team around yourself.
Acting on behalf of the sole distributor for the company's international manufacturing partner, you will be tasked with approaching business (new and existing) across multiple industry sectors, including food & beverage, life sciences, cosmetics, aerospace, automotive, electronic, building materials etc.- in fact any business who has a need to apply identifying marks to their products such as best before dates, trace-ability codes, logos and batch codes - the options are endless!
The head office is based in Leeds, so ideally you will be able to access this site, although you may be based anywhere in the UK. You must be able to access the head office, although the role has a national remit so you will be required to undertake significant UK travel.
You will be provided with full practical training in the product and processes, so industry experience is not essential - a passion for sales, proven track record and client management is the main prerequisite. To succeed, you must have strong influencing and negotiating skills, as well as the confidence and presence to represent the company at all levels.
This role has a clear scope for progression and my client is looking for a ambitious individual, who will evolve and take on management of the growing sales team.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Effectively manage and grow your account base
- Managing the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance.
- Taking qualified leads and turning these opportunities in to sales orders.
- Cross selling and up selling to existing accounts
- Conducting onsite demonstration and trials.
- Carry out all reporting activities (weekly and monthly sales reports).
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
Experience / Skills Required
- B2B Sales experience is essential - selling a tangible product (not service sector)
- Proven track record in sales, ability to negotiate and influence clients
- Good rapport builder
- Must have a passion for sales and drive to succeed
- Ideally you will have packaging print labelling technology sales sector experience - although this is not essential!
- Engineering / Machining sales sector experience would also be beneficial
- Can work towards targets and deadlines
- Ambitious, with a desire to build a career an play a key role in a growing business
- Computer literate, confident in working with Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge and practical understanding of CRM systems
- Commercial acumen
- A flair for negotiation and networking
- Flexible in terms of UK travel
- Generous basic salary: circa£35-45K depending on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme with realistic OTE of £50-55K in year 1, more in year 2
- Company car or allowance
- Genuine career progression opportunities as the business grows
- Pension and other benefits
To apply, please submit your CV via this website or contact Rachel Locke at Strand Recruitment
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"