Our client, based in Newcastle, are a digital print and document technology solutions provider. They are currently seeking an experienced and 'hungry' Business Development Manager to join their expanding team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to develop their sales career within a new sector, with fantastic scope for development and progression.
Working as part of a fully functioning and cross-functional sales team you will be required to:
- Proactively plan and make sales calls to businesses to arrange meetings
- Providing a consultative and innovative sales approach, to effectively overcome objections and build strong client relationships
- Show professional direction in a B2B sales sector
- Establish the needs and priorities of potential clients, working collaboratively to build strategies and offer solutions
- Provide cost effective solution to meet individual client needs
- Complete all sales administration duties as required
In order to be successful in your application, you must have previous experience working in a high-pressure sales capacity. Desirable industry experience include Recruitment and/or automotive sales.
You will bring a solutions-based approach to sales, able to evidence experience of using innovative and consultative sales skills.
It is essential that you carry a proven sales track record, with the ability to 'hit the ground running' within a new industry.
You must carry a full, clean driving license.
This role offers a highly competitive salary of up to £25k base, along with an impressive commission structure
For more information please contact Samantha Bosher on either or
- business development
- car sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"