28-30K Monday- Friday 9am- 5:30pm
Excellent commission structure.
You will be working for a widely recognised leading specialist in the construction industry who cover both the commercial and public sector. The main objective is to contribute to the overall continued success and profitability of the company through relationship building research and lead sourcing. This is an exciting opportunity and one which you can make your own, another aspect of this role is to put your own spin on developing a new website, producing new brochures and creating social media pages with your new innovative ideas.
Within this role you will be responsible for the following:
-Identifying new markets for clients and expand on current network
- Generate leads through research
- Follow up calls to clients
- Relationship building and getting to know both existing and potential clients
- Developing and producing new marketing material
- Develop, maintain and update company websites
- Organise and attend company events
- Client review meetings
- Maintain the company client data base
- Ensuring a professional, consistent business image in all aspects of marketing material produced by the business.
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following:
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in marketing with a creating flare
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of the construction industry is desirable not essential
- Ability to work on their own initiative and have self motivation and tenacity
- Strong Sales & Marketing skills
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and you can be sure that you'll always be judged on your merits alone. We are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"