Basic Salary £32,000pa (Rising from £25,000pa after successful completion of probation) + £8K realistic OTE in bonus + £4,800pa Car allowance
Tenant Shop now have some great opportunities within their external sales team, to manage and grow our business with an existing portfolio of clients (predominantly lettings agents), whilst also developing brand new relationships with potential clients. This Vacancy is located within the Central London area.
Key Responsibilities will include: -
- Attending new business meetings, the majority of which are set by in-house appointment makers, although there will also be the opportunity to make own appointments via networking or following up leads, etc..
- Presenting appropriately on site to win business
- Developing new relationships in person, via telephone calls and emails whilst maintaining your own business portfolio
- Arrange meetings with lettings and property manager to prospect new business
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing opportunities
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Challenging objections
- Advising on forthcoming product developments
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's business and requirements.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Reporting on activity and pipeline.
- Responding to emails and telephone enquiries
- Attending quarterly sales meetings at our Grantham office.
- Although based from home, it is anticipated that the role will require 80% of time out visiting new and existing clients.
Essential / desirable attributes & experience: -
- Lettings / Estate Agency experience an advantage (but not essential)
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven track record in sales
- Business and product presentation skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- A passion and desire to exceed targets
- Good leadership skills
- Flexible on travel.
We offer fantastic career opportunities within this highly successful and expanding business for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who enjoy building and developing strong business relationships. A vastly expanding business with fantastic opportunities of progression for the right candidates.
The Company Benefits include:
- 20 days annual leave, rising by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme with employer contribution of 3% of basic salary upon completion of probationary period
- Childcare Vouchers
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health Personal Plus - offering you healthcare support from the comfort of your home or workplace. Cignpost Health Personal Plus gives you the knowledge and support to make informed decisions about your personal health and will help you through both the NHS and private healthcare pathways.
- Sales Performance
- Business Meetings
- New Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"