Our client, a hard facilities provider, located in Dartford, Kent are currently seeking an experienced Sales Bid Manager to join our already established BD team. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of bid submissions in response to customer engagements, the role will include researching and development, PQQ's, Pricing Document completion and Quality Tender Submissions. Communication skills are key, along with a strong personality. Candidates with an M&E bias would be seen in high regard.
Start date: ASAP
20 Days annual leave
Attendance Bonus Days + Increase with length of Service
- Responsible for managing opportunities from pre -qualification through to contract award.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial and technical aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final submission to the client
- Monitoring and management of opportunities pipeline
- Brief senior management on the progress of all ongoing Bids and opportunities
- Ensuring all documents are coordinated on time and to deadlines
- Meeting potential clients and developing relationships
- Site Visits, identifying equipment and project delivery progress
- This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
Attributes / Qualifications
- Proven experience of working in a bid team previously
- Excellent communicator
- A high attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Familiar with the competitive marketplace
- Comfortable in a client facing environment
- Sound commercial understanding beneficial
- A driving licence is essential.
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is a permanent position.
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 - 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"