Our client is recognised as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Businesses in the UK. It is truly cutting edge and a brand new proposition at the forefront of IT services. Their client base includes a number of blue chip and corporate businesses here in the UK and their growth plans over the next 2 years mean that this Business Development Manager opportunity comes with real prospects for progression as well as an enviable commission scheme.Job Description
As Business Development Manager your main responsibility will be prospecting target clients at the highest level whilst presenting our cutting edge solution in the best, most consultative way possible.
- Grow the business as per targets.
- Work on closing deals over an average period of 6 months.
- High amount of prospective calls from the Manchester office
- High amount of prospective meetings.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work within a field sales role whilst simultaneously making a high amount of calls to prospective clients from the Central Manchester office 3 days per week. The client will consider anyone with experience of selling a technical service or solution or anyone who can demonstrate a strong track record in prospecting new business.
- Previous Field sales experience.
- Working in selling to Enterprise and SME clients.
- Experience in closing deals over an extended period.
- Can demonstrate a high performance against target.
Our client have an unrivalled, true commission scheme, rewarding you for every deal done with a percentage of revenue. Many of their Business Development team are now taking home circa £90k against a competitive basic salary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"