Our client, a London based business continuity business, are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
The purpose of the role is to build new business opportunities around the Greater London area.
This role would ideally suit someone with a background in corporate relocation and/ or technology services.
This is a stand-alone, entrepreneurial position with a great amount of autonomy. You will need to be a self-starter with a passion and desire to succeed.
Skills required for the Business Development Manager
- At least 5 years sales experience, ideally within corporate relocation.
- 360 sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and extremely personable and professional
Why you'll love this job
- Autonomy and managing your own day and diary
- The opportunity to earn a great base salary of up to £45,000 OTE £90,000 plus great company benefits
- A challenging role which offers great opportunities for career progression
- Corporate Relocation
- Business Continuity
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job