Business Development Manager
An international law firm based in London is seeking a new Business Development Manager. Primarily sitting within the Dispute Resolution & Litigation function of the firm, you and your team will engage with the firm as a whole, to empower business development at all levels. As such you will set the agenda for your team and take the lead on pushing projects through to successful completion and develop a successful and happy team around you. Acting as a strategic partner to your team and responsible for providing and driving high value advice and initiatives.
You will have day to day contact with a variety ok key stakeholders including Senior Partners and fee earners that you will need to engage with in order to make credible BD proposals. You will manage your team's resources effectively and will work with them to maintain focus on the areas that will create the most impact.
Main Duties include
· Identify which are the most appropriate clients and intermediaries for growth (current and past clients as well as future targets), and develop plans accordingly
· Identify and develop Practice specific products and services that can be used to position the Practices competitively
· Improve the marketing capability of the Practice's lawyers and raise their awareness of the role that the business development team can play. Develop/progress client action plans
· Further develop the Firm's profile through: PR, editorial, thought leadership market research, select conferences, newsletters and seminars. This will involve working with our Central BD team and external PR Agencies
Be part of one Firm
· Define and assist in the development of marketing and business development plans for cross-firm initiatives
· Use effectively all communication channels for the department/Firm generally e.g. website, e-bulletins, media, sponsorship, conferences, and research and industry networks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'