Business Development Manager
£40k - £50k Basic with £65k OTE Year 1, £100k OTE Year 2!!
A global Technology company. Provides a Digital Transformation plaftorm for SAP. Working within Enterprise these guys are a special company now looking for experienced Business Development managers to help this exciting project grow at a rapid rate.
If you are an experienced sales professional who can take ownership of senior client relationships and drive revenue growth on a ground-breaking global events series then this is the perfect role for you!
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Maximise revenues across a global series of events in the mining sector
- Lead responsibility for revenue generation in close association with other members of the global sales teams
- Manage the execution of sales processes, the application of company systems and the reporting of forecasts and revenues to the group
- Events development
- Attend conferences and networking events
The ideal Business Development Manager
The key skills and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager:
- 3-5 years’ experience in business development, ideally within tech market (no more than 5 years experience)
- Advanced commercial negotiation and networking skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with a senior-level client base
- Degree educated
Join now to be the next Business Development Manager!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'