My client is looking for a Sales lead to target the Financial Services sector, particularly broker firms and SME lenders to continue the growth of the proposition and to manage the existing clients on this platform.
- Working closely with the team as well as liaising with the wider BD team with a focus on both existing and new clients
- Working closely with the Director of Business Development to implement the sales strategy to hit their growth targets.
- Supported by SMEs within Blue-chip as well as where necessary Solution Architects and Bid Management, the role requires the gathering of requirements and presenting appropriate solutions to clients.
- Writing compelling proposals for clients which clearly articulate client differentiators, key win themes and compelling pricing and deal structures. All of this is expected to be within the agreed pricing structure for the proposition and in a compliant manner.
- Networking across the client base to identify new opportunities and key decision makers to sell further products and services. Actively promoting client product offering as a thought leader in industry events, conferences, focus groups etc.
- Ensure high quality and regular reporting on sales activity and sales pipelines using CRM and other systems and processes.
- Working closely with the team, marketing, and other colleagues across the group to ensure solutions presented to clients are workable.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Outstanding track record of selling and growing revenue. Referenceable and demonstrable expertise in software and wider sales ability.
- Strong on detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to change and adapt when the client, market or business requires.
- Resilience and determination to succeed under pressure. Evidence of being in a high pressure role where delivering sustainable and profitable growth are key.
- Strong people skills and communication. A leader and master communicator that results in powerful levels of persuasion.
- Experienced in working in a matrix sales environment, that requires working with other sales teams across multiple product and service lines.
- Speed - ability to build credibility quickly.
- Confidence - comfortable with networking and public speaking.
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job