Business Development Manager
City Of London
£35k - £45k Basic with £60k OTE Year 1
An award winning client of mine who specialises in Digital Content and Software Sales are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team to help the business grow. It will be a mix of working with established clients as well as your job to bring on new business. These guys already work with excellent clients like ASOS, Topshop, Ebay, Amazon.
If you are an experienced sales professional who can take ownership of senior client relationships and drive revenue growth on a ground-breaking global events series then this is the perfect role for you!
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Maximise revenues across a global series of events in the mining sector
- Lead responsibility for revenue generation in close association with other members of the global sales teams
- Manage the execution of sales processes, the application of company systems and the reporting of forecasts and revenues to the group
- Events development
The ideal Business Development Manager
The key skills and responsibilities of a Business Development Manager:
- 2+ years’ experience in business development, ideally within tech market
- Advanced commercial negotiation and networking skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with a senior-level client base
- Degree educated
What are you waiting for? Join this exciting company and take the next step in your career! Please click the apply now button to find out more.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'