Opal Recruitment are looking for a Business Development Manager for a client of ours based in Barnsley. Previous proven experience within a similar position is essential for this role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a challenging new role within a growing established business. The role will be both office and field based. Driving licence and own car is essential for this position (fuel allowance per mile covered). Car allowance/company car will be offered after probationary period.
The main purpose of this role will be to bring on board new clients through various channels of business development and in turn manage existing accounts. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have a passion to succeed and will be rewarded with a lucrative commission structure.
Full product training will be given for this role.
Salary £20k - £22k + (uncapped) commission, OTE £50,000
- Identifying new business opportunities through business development
- Responsible for setting own appointments and meeting prospective clients
- Working to KPI’s and targets
- Communicating new products to prospective clients
- Developing innovative sales strategies and communicating to management
- Account management
- Up selling and cross selling products
- Keeping up to date with market trends
- Diary management
- General sales administration
- Proven success in a similar position (minimum 1 year's experience)
- Excellent, confident communicator
- Ambitious and tenacious
- Driving licence and own car
- Able to work off own initiative
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience in the Bar/hospitality industry would be desirable
If you may be interested in this position then please contact Emma at Opal Recruitment as soon as possible.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment.
We represent positions in the following disciplines: Accountancy, Audit, Taxation, Finance, HR, Insurance and Office Support. Please visit our website for further contact details. www.opalrecruitment.co.uk
You can also like us on facebook /Opalrecruitmentand follow us on twitter @OpalRecruituk for all our latest jobs opportunities and news
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job