My client, based in Essex is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. This role is field sales based but the successful candidate will be required to report back to their Chelmsford Office once a week to meet with the Sales Director. The field sales role will be based around London, South East & Romford.
- Working alongside the sales and marketing team
- Selling contracts to new and existing customers; upselling any products too
- Have the ability to conduct site surveys to assess customer needs, building a quote for the customer for the admin team to generate
- Account management is key; cold calling, meeting generation, liaising with the office for appointment booking and own diary management
- Maintaining up to date sales forecast both weekly and monthly
- Able to achieve and exceed set KPI targets for appointments, quotes and sales
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in security sales, and excellent account management skills. Strong IT skills on all Microsoft Office systems are required.
Experience within the security sector would be preferred however it is not essential
Our client will be offering a fantastic salary with the opportunity to earn commission, car or car allowance, fuel, laptop and 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job