Business Development Manager
An international law firm is looking for a BD Manager to support their growing real estate team. This role will be based in their London and report to the Head of Business Development. The firm is looking for an ambitious BD Manager who can lead and drive the activity for the group as well as helping the firm change the way they respond to market developments.
This is a newly created role due to growth.
- Helping the firm to benchmark for a new approach to deliver BD, working closely with the senior members if BD.
- Project managing high profile events such as MIPIM
- Working with partners to create and manage budgets as well as business plans for the separate groups as well as managing the sales pipelines.
- Participate in client facing, sales driven initiatives such as events, round tables and client workshops.
- Help produce and service global campaigns working with BD contacts globally.
The successful candidate will have worked within a partnership environment ideally supporting a practice or sector. You will have strong management and leadership skills as well as being commercially focused and an appetite to drive change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'