Business Development Manager - Inchcape Fleet Solutions (Field Based)
This is a field based position (covering the Eastern region from Newcastle down to Northampton) therefore, the successful candidate ideally be located within this area and will be required to travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, focused individual to join Inchcape.
IFS is a subsidiary of Inchcape plc, a leading global premium automotive group that operates in 26 markets with a portfolio of the world’s leading car brands in the fast-growing luxury and premium segments. Inchcape Fleet Solutions has been providing flexible fleet management solutions to Corporate, Government and Non-profit sector clients throughout the UK for more than 50 years and has grown to become one of the UK’s leading fleet management companies.
This is a highly visible position within the business and as such demands an individual capable of exceeding on targets and consistently delivering excellent sales figures month on month.
You will be responsible for the business development of vehicle fleets (from 150 to 2,000) across the UK from within the corporate, not for profit and public sector markets. Key responsibilities include the achievement of sales objectives whilst managing the needs and expectations of your prospects. To secure new business from the target audience to include, fleet management, contract hire, rental management, salary sacrifice and all and any other such products offered by Inchcape Fleet Solutions either in the present or future.
Job Role and Responsibilities
* Achieve sales targets, both in terms of units and margin contribution
* Achieve Group product penetration targets, identifying and proposing solutions to sell Inchcape Fleet Solutions product portfolio into new business opportunities
* Tailor solutions as appropriate to ensure customer needs are met, and make proposals to the Senior Business Development Manager to ensure the business makes an appropriate return either in improved efficiencies or supplemental profit
* Ensure all solutions recommended to customers are within the profit models and demonstrate sustainable account profitability
* Utilise and market Inchcape Fleet Solutions sales initiatives and campaigns to ensure that targets are achieved and exceeded
* Identify opportunities to re-engage "dropped off" customers by approaching previous IFS customers, understanding reasons for leaving, addressing and satisfying to a level that the customer returns
* Utilise Sales Force as a full diary and CRM system ensuring all sales activity is posted and a thorough record is maintained of all contact activity
* Identify key internal relationships and utilise their experience in all activities. Utilise this experience, where required, in all customer facing environments
* Engage with the internal support functions in generating support within the defined business area responsible
* Provide support in policy advice and development with both your own customers, the clients you work with and in assistance with your peers
* Know and have relationships with all customers within your prospect portfolio relevant to your role and have an understanding of how decisions are made within your prospect portfolio
* Build relationships with all manufacturer contacts within your business environment, engaging with them on all networking opportunities
* Achieve minimum telephone activity levels to secure appointments with prospects and report monthly on the outcomes to Senior Business Development Manager
* Own all marketing campaigns, mailing initiatives and telephone canvassing activities to maximise appointment levels and conversion ratios. To be agreed with the other members of the New Business team
* Deliver appropriate activity to achieve all targets, including volume (units), profit/margin, Fleet Management, daily rental, other profit targets, as required
* Understand the IFS product portfolio and where it fits with the wider industry, sharing your knowledge with your business colleagues
* Develop business plan for your role responsibility and annual targets
* Preparation of monthly reports summarising activity as required
* Attend monthly sales meetings when required to do so
* Build strong and effective internal relationships with all possible customer touch points
* Introduce a Strategic Account Plan to all qualifying customers
* Perform professional handover of account to Strategic Account Manager
Skills and Experience Required
* Experience within Fleet Management / Vehicle Leasing
* Proven track record of successful business-to-business sales in a high value service or sales environment
* Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
* Excellent organisational, interpersonal and selling skills
* Powerful communicator with strong service ethic and customer focus
* Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM system to update database
* Well motivated, knowledgeable and enthusiastic user of processes and systems
* Full, clean driving licence
* Willing to travel and stay overnight if necessary
What’s in it for you?
Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Company Car
Not only do you get to work alongside great people within Inchcape, but we offer great benefits too. For your valued contribution we will provide you with a fantastic benefits package including;
* Employee Advantage scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000’s of discounted products and services.
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Holiday allowance, rising with length of service
* Childcare voucher scheme savings
* Discount membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Cycle to work scheme
And much more ………
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Fleet Management
- Vehicle Leasing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'