Our client, who is a UK Market leader in the supply of trading materials to the construction industry with sales in excess of £100 million, is looking for a business development manager to boost their roster!
This is a field based role and would be perfect for someone who has experience developing new and existing business, if you think you fit the bill then apply below!
Achieving pre-agreed sales targets by growing & looking after existing business by developing strong relationships with customer contacts, while also developing new business
• Identifying potential new customers and routes to market, winning new accounts and providing sales and training support to develop them into a profitable buying partner.
• Undertaking a variety of activities to educate and/or promote new and existing products.
• Maintaining accurate records of customer contact and sales results.
• Reporting competitor activity and threats in a professional manner and working to raise the market standing of the company
• Territory covers West, South West, East, South East and Central London
What We're Looking For:
Has a basic understanding of the construction trade and previous sales experience
• Has knowledge of the trade market
• Has some experience of selling into independent businesses
• Can communicate appropriately at multiple levels
• Has effective interpersonal skills, IT skills and presentation skills
• Understands motivation and is self-starter
• Is resilient
• Problem solves with creativity
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston on for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job