Would you like to work for one of the leading construction support services in the UK?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role as a Business Development Manager, with fantastic career opportunities?
We are the leading provider of temporary electrical and mechanical services to the Construction Industry and are looking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic, Business Development Manager to join the busy team based in Wolverhampton.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, nationwide company with an excellent reputation throughout the construction industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new leads and cross selling other products within the company portfolio.
Also increasing the growth of new and existing clients throughout the West Midlands and down to the South West regions.
This is a predominately client facing role and you will be required to attend site as necessary.
Business Development | BDM | Sales Manager | Sales | Account Manager | Sales Support | Electrical | Estimating
- Proven sales track record within the construction industry.
- Understanding of M&E contracting.
- The ability to expand on current client base.
- Excellent at relationship building and use of CRM with accurate forecasting of sales predictions.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Live within commuting distance to Wolverhampton.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic .
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Must hold current driving licence.
- A good degree of technical knowledge or electrical experience.
Additional Package Info: depending on experience plus company car or car allowance
We are a nationwide company providing electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry. We believe that the breadth of our services and our integrated approach to delivering them makes us unique in this market.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job