As business development manager you will be responsible for:
- identifying generating and converting new business across London and the surrounding area
- Covering the London area driving revenue through various product lines, including Capital Allowances, Property Incorporations, and Inheritance Tax planning
- Managing an introducer network, you will take over an existing network but also look to sign up new members as well as using your existing relationships
The client is looking for:
- At least 3 years experience of business development in a tax or financial services
- Basic technical knowledge of personal and corporate tax
- Excellent communication and strong sales focus
- ideally a graduate level qualification or tax qualification but this is not a must.
This an ambitious client on the up with future career opportunity to help build on their London presence. Apply now.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- B2B Sales
- Business Development Manager
- B2C Sales
- New Business Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job