Business Development Manager residing in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area for a reputable player within the Communications and IT Technology Solutions sector for a £65k basic salary with up to £130k OTE (uncapped), car allowance, excellent benefits and due to our client's ongoing success, there are excellent and genuine career progression opportunitiess.
Our client is a reputable player within the Communications and IT Technology Solutions sector and they have achieved outstanding year on year growth with their sales teams exceeding targets and achieving high earnings. Due to their continued success, our client is now looking for several Business Development Managers, residing in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area ( Lancashire Merseyside Cheshire West Yorkshire South Yorkshire) to join their Business Sales Team.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager - Communications and IT Technology Solutions role: -
• Win new UK business sales by selling our client's comprehensive products and services solutions to new clients.
• Build a pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure your sales targets are achieved.
• Prepare and present presentations and create and send proposals and sales contracts when appropriate.
• Keep up to date with our client's products and services to enable them to give the best levels of advice to their current and potential customers.
• Keep up to date with our client's competitor offerings.
The Business Development Manager - Communications and IT Technology Solutions experience and qualifications:-
• Must have a proven track record in new business sales, selling either Managed Services - Cloud Based Solutions or Data Networks or Contact Centre Solutions or Software Solutions.
• Must be a new business sales hunter that is highly motivated with a will to win.
• Proven ability to build a pipeline of opportunities, influence key decision makers, negotiate, and close the sale.
• Organised and capable of prioritising to deliver results.
• Degree level candidate.
• Computer literate.
• Resides in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area.
In return the Business Development Manager - Communications and IT Technology Solutions will receive an excellent package including a £65k basic salary with up to £130k OTE (uncapped), car allowance, excellent benefits and due to our client's ongoing success, there are excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- FH893601C
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job