Job Title - Business Development Manager
Job Location - Bristol
Salary - £35k OTE with a £70k OTE
Based in Bristol, the Business Development Manager position is an integral part of the sales team driving the growth of the commercial vehicle sector.
The business has developed a range of products suitable for the needs of Small to Medium sized businesses (SME) and through your proactive approach you will identify companies with a rental requirement, create interest in our service offering and deliver its value.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company experiencing continuous growth that offers a great culture and excellent compensation including competitive basic, company car, sales bonuses for achieving individual targets and additional benefits.
Reporting to the Specialist Vehicle Director, working in a professional fast paced environment the Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new sales within the SME sector in their geographical area and evolving them into long term profitable relationships. This is a vital and demanding role within the business and calls for a high energy, sales orientated and 'hungry’ individual.
- Prospecting, signing and managing accounts effectively and profitably to achieve monthly revenue and on-hire targets
- Development and growth of new business
- Work with the Van, hub and super site network to increase the quality and volume of leads and identify field based opportunities
- Develop and implement a new business sales plan
- Identify and self-generate new leads and opportunities
- Plan daily activity to ensure focus on sales and KPI targets
- Ensure activity is recorded accurately on all accounts and prospects via Salesforce (CRM)
- Ensure written and verbal customer communication is accurate, professional and timely
Desirable Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent new business sales skills, able to self-generate opportunities
- A strong communicator, able to objection handle, negotiate and close decision makers
- Customer focused with solid experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record of target achievement in recent role
- Works well under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build rapport at all levels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ambitious and target driven
- Positive, energetic, and self-motivated with the drive to seize opportunity
- Business Development
- New Business Opportunities
- SME sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job