- Are you looking for an exciting and fast paced field sales role?
- Do you want to work for the market leader and one of Glassdoor’s best places to work for 2018?
- Would you like a role with autonomy, where you are in charge of your own earning potential?
- Excellent earning potential with Uncapped Commission + Company Car or Car Allowance
- Basic salary up to £40k, realistic OTE of £90k with high achievers earning well in excess of £100k
We offer extensive training, a competitive basic salary and an excellent uncapped commission and bonus scheme, that sees our high achievers earning comfortably in excess of £120k per annum. All we want in return is that you bring a great attitude to new business generation and a professional approach to selling. You will have the support of a dedicated telemarketing consultant and between you; you will be selling the fantastic services Peninsula have to offer in the B2B market. This is a really exciting opportunity to join our business and build a career with a leading organisation in the business services sector.
What are we looking for?
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors (industry experience not required)
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Extensive social and business networks
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
- Endless opportunities and earning potential, with an uncapped commission structure
- Company car or allowance
- Laptop and phone
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers, contributory Pensions Plan and Life Insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes
Peninsula are the leading provider of employment law and health & safety services in the UK. Established since 1983, we have around 35,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. Headquartered in Manchester, Peninsula employs over 1000 people across the UK, Ireland, Australia and Canada.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job