- Established Dynamic Software Company with huge growth plans
- Basic of up to £35k + OTE
- Working with innovative Software companies from start-ups to enterprise businesses
- Managing your own sales pipeline, you will be responsible for making outbound calls from pass over warm leads and then following these up when necessary.
- Targeting both big and small companies in various sectors, you’ll be hunting down decision makers that bid within the public sector.
- You’ll then be tasked with booking appointments to demonstrate live demos of the product in action online and over the phone.
- It’s then up to you to negotiate and close the deal!
- Strong sales experience selling B2B with proven experience of hitting targets and KPI’s
- The ability to negotiate, objection handle and effectively close a deal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of using Salesforce and LinkedIn to source leads is desired, but not essential.
- Most importantly, willingness to pick up the phone and drive revenue.
As well as a strong base of up to 25k + uncapped commission with an expected 10k on top first year, you’ll be part of a sociable, dedicated team that enjoy weekly work drinks and nights out. You’ll also be part of a market-leading growing company, so if career progression is top of your agenda – this is the place to be. All of this along with 33 days holiday, a central Bath office and various sales incentives throughout the year makes this a great place to work!
Apply online now, or call Tim at enable for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job