Business Development Manager residing in London or the surrounding area for an exciting and rapidly expanding Document Management / Knowledge Management organisation. Our client is a reputable player with many recognised brand names as clients. They are looking for ambitious hungry sales professionals, to develop new business and maximise sales from existing customers. They offer a basic salary of £40k and an outstanding uncapped commission plan, as well as massive career development opportunities.
Our client is an exciting and rapidly expanding Document Management / Knowledge Management organisation. They have numerous Major Corporate clients and a raft of business case studies demonstrating their unique selling points. Enjoying unprecedented business growth this is the ideal time for an ambitious and driven Business Development Manager to join their organisation in London. The rewards are fantastic, a basic salary of £40k plus a commission plan with no limits and outstanding career development opportunities. The ideal candidate will live in London or the surrounding area (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire).
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager - Document Management: -
• Win new UK business sales by selling our client's comprehensive products and services to new clients.
• Ensure sales within the existing customer base are maximised by utilising a consultative approach.
• Build a pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure your sales targets are achieved.
• Prepare and present presentations and create and send proposals and sales contracts when appropriate.
• Create Benefits Case and ROI models for existing and potential customers.
• Maintain, update and grow our customer database within the company’s CRM system.
• Keep up to date with our client's products and services to enable them to give the best levels of advice to their current and potential customers.
• Keep up to date with our client's competitor offerings.
The Business Development Manager - Document Management experience and qualifications: -
• Must have a proven track record in new business sales, selling IT software or technical solutions ideally including one of the following; risk and compliance solutions, software, business intelligence, document management, Sharepoint, knowledge management, health and safety software or Bid Management solutions.
• Must be a new business sales hunter that is highly motivated with a will to win, with good account management skills.
• Proven ability to build a pipeline of opportunities, influence key decision makers, negotiate, and close the sale.
• Organised and capable of prioritising to deliver results.
• Degree level candidate.
• Computer literate.
• Resides in London or the surrounding area (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Sussex Hampshire).
In return the Business Development Manager - Document Management will receive an excellent package including a £40k basic salary plus an outstanding uncapped commission plan, as well as massive career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- SC893661D.
- Business Development
- Document Management
- Field Sales
- Knowledge Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job