We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client for an exceptional Business Development Manager. Covering the UK, the organisation we are working with specialise in older peoples and adult learning disabilities care offering support in residential, supported living and nursing home services.
As a strong sales and account management professional, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing and increasing occupancy levels across the company estate and work closely with commissioners to develop services as well as utilising market expertise to advise on the need for new services.
This role is remotely based and covers Wales and South West of England. It will require extensive travel across the region and some overnight stays.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with commissioners of residential, supported living and older people services to promote company services
- Work closely with operations and marketing departments to develop localised sales and marketing plans
- Management of referral process through to admission
- Offer guidance on the requirement for new services and development of existing services, in line with the demands of the market
- Support in bid writing, identification and submissions of new business tenders
- Demonstrable experience in similar role within a health care/health and social care organisation
- Knowledge of commissioning systems and processes
- Proven track record of developing provider/commissioner relationships
This post is paying between £40-60k with a car allowance and bonus scheme.
To learn more about our client, obtain a full job spec and have an in depth discussion about this exciting new role, please apply or contact Steven Farmer on
- Business Development
- Local Authority
- Health and Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job