SOS recruitment are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our highly reputable client based in Poole, Dorset!
Salary: £40k - £45k plus uncapped commission
Standard Office Hours: Full Time
Location: Poole, Dorset
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow the business within Industrial/Construction/Agricultural/Heavy Plant Machinery markets both in the UK and throughout Europe to help drive our continued annual growth.
- Our client operate internationally in a Business to Business environment in Marine and Industrial markets.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of sales and business development with commercial knowledge of dealing with Customer Decision Makers across a range of industry sectors.
- The ideal Business Development Manager will have an understanding of selling mechanical or electronics equipment to Industrial customers.
- Using your established contact network to sell our products and solutions
- Contacting prospects, capturing requirements including technical specifications
- Creating professional & accurate sales proposals
- Meeting and presenting products to new prospects and up-selling to existing customers
- Assisting with UK and International exhibitions
- Have experience of Business Development and a strong commercial awareness
- Be comfortable presenting and communicating with key decision makers
- Have good written and spoken English
- Have good MS Office skills, including Word & Excel
- Be adaptable, looking for a challenge and able to self-drive
- Be motivated by achieving targets and driving business growth
- Have a technical sales background
- 31 days holiday p/a including bank holidays
- Option to buy additional 10 days holiday
- 3% Pension auto enrolment
- Annual salary pay review
- Core flexible working
- Childcare voucher scheme
If you would like further information on the above vacancy, please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job