Business Development Manager, London, £comp plus comm
Our client is a long establish corporate travel business which was recently acquired by a large travel group. This has enables our client to leverage many opportunities with existing corporates as well as creating new opportunities, including offering a corporate service in other countries including New York and Hong Kong. Due to the continued expansion they are looking for a driven business development manager to further build on the success of the business to date.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager are as follows:
- Reporting to the MD, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business for the Business Travel division
- Lead generation – responsible for sourcing, generating and following up sales leads
- Source prospective companies for cold-calling campaigns from numerous sources i.e. prospect databases, web-sites, Google based on pre-determined criteria i.e. size of company, region, industry SIC Codes
- Qualifying prospects and appointment making
- Attending prospective client meetings as & when required, both on their own or with a colleague
- Preparation of proposal documents
- Production of Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contracts in conjunction with Operations Director
- Achieving sales targets
- Sales database – timely update and maintenance of prospective client data in the database.
- Attend exhibitions and external supplier meetings.
- Assist with Marketing campaigns utilising Email Marketing software and Company Social Media sites
The skills required for Business Development Manager are as follows:
- Previous experience of working in Travel in a sales capacity
- B2B sales, conducting presentations
- Quick Thinker
- Focused on Innovative Solutions
- Ability to Multi-task, Work to Deadlines
- Team Player
- Experience of Microsoft Office (particularly Powerpoint, Excel and Word)
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job