Title: Business Development Manager
Region: London and South East
Sector: Commercial Kitchens
Salary:£35,000 - £38,000, OTE £53,000
Sector: Commercial Kitchens
A fantastic opportunity to develop your career in Catering Equipment sales, learning from true experts in commercial kitchen design.
Our client is a respected market leading supplier of commercial kitchens to the hotel and restaurant sector in London and nationwide. They have an impressive track record of designing, supplying and project managing professional kitchens in to major hotel groups, Michelin starred restaurants and corporate city clients.
- This is a varied role which will involve consultative sales of complete professional kitchens to a varied client base in Central London and the South East.
- You will be responsible for establishing contact with new clients and building relationships to understand their business and requirements - your client could be an Executive Chef, F&B Manager, Purchasing Director etc.
- Working closely with the Design and Install teams you will advise your client on the best kitchen design and suite of catering equipment and present the design brief to them.
- Once the business has been won you will act as a key liaison ensuring the client is well informed and satisfied and overseeing the project delivery.
- You will hand over the project on completion and ensure that any snagging is completed.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for the HoReCa industry who can demonstrate:
- Proven success in a field sales role selling to professional Catering & Hospitality clients;
- Experience of selling heavy duty catering equipment;
- Experience of selling commercial kitchen schemes would be beneficial but not essential;
- Good understanding of the Commercial Kitchen environment -you may be a former chef;
- A passion for learning and delivering first rate customer service;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team;
- Driven, organized and self-sufficient with the ability to both follow up on leads generated in-house as well as generating new business enquiries;
- Well organized with excellent diary management skills and the ability to manage a varied workload.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job