Business Development Manager
On behalf of one of our clients we are recruiting a Business Development Manager to grow and embed the business opportunities for a health and social care company.
The Business Development Manager role involves taking on a new business area, embedding a new high - profile contract as well as supporting the business growth within the private pay market in this area.
This successful candidate will work very closely with the Registered Manager on the implementation of all new business. You will also be expected to lead, train and support any new care managers and care coordinators on the patch to deliver the registered services.
The successful Care and Business Development Manager, will be rewarded by: -
- A competitive salary of £28k - £32k
- 20 Days Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Mileage payment for any recruitment external activity
The main duties for the Care and Business Development Manager in domiciliary care includes: -
- Business Development
- Executing local marketing plans
- Matching clients and the carers
- Supporting the recruitment and management of carers
- Take on new families and clients and support the reassessment of existing client placements through the Care Assessment Managers
- Plan and implement the recruitment, training of new senior care workers for the area
The ideal Care and Business Development Manager in domiciliary care: -
- Will have experience working within the social care sector
- Experience of sales
- Good communicator
- Able to work under pressure
For a confidential chat about this role, please do not hesitate in calling for further information.
All successful candidates will be required to take out a new DBS and have all other appropriate checks.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy
- domiciliary care
- live-in care
- business development
- client relationship
- client development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job